Become part of a diverse, welcoming and vibrant multicultural society enrich by cultures from around the world. Ranked No. 1 as the most peaceful and least corrupted country.
New Zealand Has Been Consistently The Best Country
- Ranked No. 1 as most peaceful country.
- Ranked No. 1 for ease of doing business.
- Ranked No. 2 as least corrupted country.
- Ranked No. 8 as most happy country.
- You will feel safe and enjoy the ‘Clean Green’ country.
- It has a small population and wide open spaces.
- You will become part of a diverse, welcoming and vibrant multicultural society enrich by cultures from around the world.
- You can try high adrenalin sports: bungee jumping, jet boating, white-water rafting, snow-boarding, indoor rock climbing, mountain climbing and trail bike riding.
- After successfully completing your course, you get open work visa for 1-3 years as described after each course level, allowing a student to work for unlimited hours with multiple employers.
- No job offer is required for this work visa.
- Once you get a skilled job related to your field of study, you can apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
NOTE: Spouse can get a full-time work visa if the partner takes a course which is at Master level and above. A spouse can accompany and can work full time as a normal NZ Permanent Resident and can easily earn NZ $ 4,500 per month. For married couples, this is the best option. An additional expense for a spouse is
about Rs. 105,000.